Sunday, September 21, 2008

arrrrgh... feel my life's getting fked up. everything is yet again screwing up! ffs its like im trapped in this never ending cycle... and why the fk do i always play the asshole?! ugh.. sorry to those who see me like an asshole or whatever u call it... i never ment to be that. with so much things just screwing up since last year and me being caught up in it... i guess im just not who i used to be...


and dogs do help ppl to chill.... i guess im just troubled and paranoid .. what a way to live life huh........



im not doing this shit for a fking popularity contest... thts nt what im here for. i dun give a shit if im popular or if im hated .and i certianly dont giv a damn if ur more "popular". so pls. just leave me the heck alone. i just wanna do everyone some good. i dont want their life to screw up just like mine or urs. i hope u can see this as clearly as me.....



"When did I lose my sense of purpose?Can I regain what's lost inside?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home