Tuesday, October 23, 2007

well...today was the 3rd worst day in my sec 3 life......life sucks really badly for me now....AHHRRRGH! firstly, i was asked to go to CLB. and i dun wanna....how am i gonna break it to my parents....their under alot of stress cuz of my grandparent's illness, and my grades, and my sis's exam....futhermore...my dad's overseas...so my mum is left...im trying to help but it's not really effective...secondly, the catapult isint going well. outta so many ideas, none work well...3rd, i wont elaborate futher...its not ment for you guys to know anyway...i just want my life to go back to the way it was....but i'll guess that wont happen so soon....


PS: to those who cheered me up, or at least tried to, thanks alot...i really appreciated it =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home